Beiträge von ArieCorolla21

Brought the car to the dealership for maintenance and the rattle.

The chef said that i wont get the car back if it’s repaired properly.

I asked/told him what do we do if it’s not fixable.

He said that we will not discuss that now and he is sure that this can be fixed.

Let’s hope so, because i love the car! Update soon i hope.

Hi bollermann!

It is not the dashboard.

I removed a lot of it like you say, and went on a ride with a passenger.

We held our hand on everything we could touch and it is still rattling.

Thus i think, and also when you listens close, it is deeper near the firewall.

Seeing that the noise dissappears when i swerve on the highway, i think it is somewhere in the subframe-steering-suspension.

Thanks for the huge reply! Your english is very good :)

What i and the dealer have done:

- I took the front of the dash apart (so the glovebox was gone ;)), also the spreaker where the rattle is coming from… no luck. My girlfriend tells that the sound is more deeper in the dash near the firewall.

- I did the test of driving without windshield wipers, no luck.

- Dealer did the parafan, manifold heatshield and various small things.

In a few weeks the dealer has the car for 2 days and is going to check the subframe.

More news on the problem.

It seems that swerving to the left and right on the highway fixes the noise.

As long as i go straight and veeeery slight to the right, the noise it back on.

Also with braking on lower speeds than the highway, it also triggers the rattle to be a lot louder…

These are the videos i made, the rattle sound is more louder then in the video..

Externer Inhalt youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello!

I am a Dutch person and looking for a way to fix this rattle issue.

I have used google translate/camera translate on this thread but i do not see a way to fix this issue.

Can anyone please explain to me what i needed?

Sorry to put this in english.

Greets.